Saturday, September 25, 2010

Blog is back! And ( as you can tell ) Better than Ever!

Hey Guys! Hannajean here! Well, this blog was sitting in the back of my account listings.. so i decided to renovate it and turn it into this amazing new blog, with an amazing new look! What do you think? This was the first blog I made also! It might not have the same posts, pictures, background, etc., but it is the same blog, it's just there in spirit! I'll try my best to post every day, but we all grow, and as we grow, our homework grows. So if homework gets in the way, I'll post that I will be taking a break ( hopefully that never happens ). This blog is a true blog. Most other Club Penguin " Blogs " are just websites that have no point to them. Blogs are meant for you to write your point of view, and for others to read. So here at Hannajeans cp blog, you will read my opinions, and make your own, on things that are going on in Club Penguin! I hope you come back, and visit us constantly to see what's going on!

- Hannajean :)

No comments:

Post a Comment